Ericeira Chill Hill Hostel is created by surfers and life lovers, for surfers and life lovers, we want to offer a maximum of comfort to make you feel just like at home during your holiday stay on the beach.
Located on the hill, in the center of the charming fisherman´s village Ericeira, the CHILL HILL is blessed with a great view towards our beloved ocean and beaches. Most of our rooms have a balkony and face the waterfront.
After a long and relaxing day under the hot portuguese sun you might also want to enjoy our garden well-stocked with couches, hammocks a big grill and everything else you need to kick back, relax & let your soul fly!
Ericeira Chill Hill Rooms
Located on the hill, in the center of this charming fisherman´s village, the ERICEIRA CHILL HILL is blessed with a great view, facing our beloved Ocean and beaches. Most of our rooms and dorms, have a balcony and face the waterfront.
- Hostel – Aquamarine – 6 bed shared dorm/shared bathroom (ground zero)
- Hostel – Sunflower – 6 bed shared dorm/ensuit (first floor)
- Private Room – Terra Cotta – Double bedroom/shared bathroom (ground zero)
- Private Room – Turquoise Ocean – Double bedroom (first floor)
- Private Room – Violet Dreams – Double bedroom (first floor)
Ericeira Chill Hill Services
- Shared kitchen
- Swimming pool (max. 6 persons, and with additional cost)
- Private rooms with sea view (Atlantic Ocean/Sintra/Cabo da Roca)
- Private rooms have linen and towels included;
- Lounge with TV
- Near Bus station to/from Lisbon (5 minutes walking)
- Bike and Scooter rentals
- Free internet/Wi-fi
- Free Public parking
- Security lockers (additional cost – determine by days of use)
- Luggage storage
- Transfer from and to the Airport (price for number of persons)
- Beach transfer (free for surf lessons // just for the beach – additional cost)
- Laundry servisse (additional cost
- Surf lessons
- Equipment rental for surfing
- (Surfboards, wetsuit and booties) and insurance.
- Yoga lessons
Ericeira Chill Hill Location
Coming from the airport by car:
Highway A8 and then A21 will take you to Ericeira: Leaving the airport on Av. Berlim, turn left on Av. Cidade do Porto and follow the signs towards highway E1 direction A1 Norte/A8 Oeste/A12 Sul; take exit 14 on IC17/CRIL towards A8 Oeste; take the exit towards A8 direction Leiria/Loures and follow that road for 16km; take exit 5 towards N8/Mafra/Malveira and follow the highway A21 until the end.
After passing the toll take the 3rd exit at the roundabout on Rua alto da Camacha, follow the road for 700m and turn left on Estrada do Rego (or Rua do Rego); at the 3rd junction turn right on Rua Coronel Bento Roma, then take the third road on your right, it´s our street, Rua Nelson Gomes Salvador. Follow the small road until the end: the Hostel is the last house on your left hand side. Welcome!
The fee for the toll (for a car) is 2,90 Euro one way, make sure you don’t take the fast lane and always get a valid ticket at the ticket machine!
– From Lisbon to Ericeira: A cheap and convenient way to get from Lisbon to Ericeira is taking the public bus. Leaving from Campo Grande in Lisbon there is a direct connection to Ericeira city center, first bus departs at 06:27 am until 11:40 pm. It takes between 45 minutes (fast bus) and 85 minutes. You can look up the timetable at www.mafrense.pt.
Campo Grande is a main metro station where you can get onto the yellow and the green line, which takes you within 20 minutes to the heart of the city. Coming from the Airport just catch a Metro to Campo Grande. The whole trip (airport – Campo Grande – Ericeira Bus Terminal – walk to Hostel) takes up to 3 or 4 hours, depending on how lucky you are with catching a bus straight away.
– From Ericeira Bus Terminal to the Ericeira Chill Hill: Take the back door (green fence) of the bus station, turn right and go up the hill on Rua Orlando Morais. At the roundabout turn right (Rua Eduardo Paulo). At the next roundabout turn right (Rua Jozé Gomes Salvador). At the end of the street (you will see 3 big palm trees) turn left on Estrada do Rego and left again (it is the first left you can take). Walk straight on Rua Coronel Bento Roma until you are in front of a big brown building (centro de saud): turn right there (into Rua Nelson Gomes Salvador, that´s our street). Go to the end of the street, Lote 40, Nº6 – you will see the bamboo of the Chill Hill: Welcome!